Rocktape FMT RockpodsRegular price Dhs. 1,155.00
Myofascial Cupping has been around since the early 19th century – only recently has the image of purple circles on professional athlete’s created attention to this ancient myofascial therapy. The cups and techniques have changed over time, but the basic premise of the cups providing suction to decompress the underlying tissue remains the same. The simple RockPods can really step-up your manual therapy by providing a unique treatment experience for your patients that gets deeper into the tissue than your bare hands can achieve.
In this course, you will learn:
- Origins and History of Cupping Therapy
- Modern Uses of Cupping Therapy
- Theory and Concepts Overview
- Practical Guidelines
- Practical Introduction
- Basic Techniques
- External Glide Techniques
- Internal Glide Techniques
- Combination Techniques
- Specific Assessment methods
- Outcome Measures
- Nerve Techniques (neural mobilization)
RockPods Course Learning Objectives:
- To understand proposed mechanisms behind the effects of myofascial cupping.
- To gain a knowledge of myofascial cupping indications and contraindications.
- To learn and practise handling skills for the different treatment techniques
Receive a FREE set of RockPods when purchasing this course.
At MeFitPro we are dedicated to providing outstanding education & training courses. We are an internationally recognised education & training provider for fitness professionals, accredited by REPs UAE with international portability through ICREPS, EREPS (Europe Active), CIMSPA UK, US and Canada which will enable our students to work anywhere in the world. Established in 2003, MeFitPro is a fitness industry leader in Middle East & we are proud to provide education & training courses in the following locations:
- United Arab Emirates: Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Sharjah & Ras Al-Khaimah
- Kingdom Saudi Arabia
It has been an honour to be recognised for our commitment to education & we have received several awards which has included:
2020 UAE Youth Sports & Fitness Awards
2019/20 Fitness Training Provider of The Year
2018 Best Fitness Facility – Men’s Health & Women’s Health Magazine at the 2018 Fit Awards
2018 Best Fitness Event – Men’s Health & Women’s Health Magazine at the 2018 Fit Awards
2018 Best Sports/Fitness Event – at the 2019 UAE Teen Sports and Fitness Awards