Rocktape FMT RockpodsRegular price Dhs. 1,155.00
Myofascial Cupping has been around since the early 19th century – only recently has the image of purple circles on professional athlete’s created attention to this ancient myofascial therapy. The cups and techniques have changed over time, but the basic premise of the cups providing suction to decompress the underlying tissue remains the same. The simple RockPods can really step-up your manual therapy by providing a unique treatment experience for your patients that gets deeper into the tissue than your bare hands can achieve.
In this course, you will learn:
- Origins and History of Cupping Therapy
- Modern Uses of Cupping Therapy
- Theory and Concepts Overview
- Practical Guidelines
- Practical Introduction
- Basic Techniques
- External Glide Techniques
- Internal Glide Techniques
- Combination Techniques
- Specific Assessment methods
- Outcome Measures
- Nerve Techniques (neural mobilization)
RockPods Course Learning Objectives:
- To understand proposed mechanisms behind the effects of myofascial cupping.
- To gain a knowledge of myofascial cupping indications and contraindications.
- To learn and practise handling skills for the different treatment techniques
Receive a FREE set of RockPods when purchasing this course.