Rocktape FMT RockflossRegular price Dhs. 1,155.00
The FMT RockFloss introduces the use of compression floss bands to help reduce tissue edema, improve movement and modulate discomfort*. This course will cover the effects of compression band flossing on connective tissue gliding, tissue traction and tissue compression. Relevant anatomy, physiology and neurology of influenced tissues will be discussed.Interventions with compression band floss (including direction and pressure concepts) will be reviewed and integrated into current rehabilitative concepts.
The term ‘flossing’ is commonly associated with the image of a thick rubber band wrapped around an athlete’s large muscles, however; ‘floss bands’ are an excellent tool for clinical care and a valuable tool for your patient’s and athlete’s self care programs.
These courses are intended for health professionals with a basic understanding of soft tissue techniques.
Functional Movement Training (FMT) courses are taught by industry leading experts in movement assessment, performance and rehabilitation. CEUs may be offered for DC, ATC, PT, LMTs, LAc, OTs and personal trainers. If your profession & state is unavailable, we do not currently offer CEUs – however, we are continually adding additional licenses.
In this course, you will learn:
- Define, understand and integrate the myofascial sequencing model
- Discover and explore neuroanatomy of the dermal/fascial subsystem
- Recognize and demonstrate a novel skin/fascial glide screening process
- Describe and interpret current research as it relates to connective tissue gliding and pain modulation
- Differentiate compression floss band wrapping techniques with graded exposure of tension, direction and pressure parameters
- Define, practice, and explaincompression floss band application techniques and link them to appropriate soft tissue pathology
- Compare, contrast and perform various methods of current rehabilitative treatment (open and closed chain exercise) techniques with compression band floss
- Introduce and integrate musculoskeletal diagnostic ultrasound to identify abnormal tissue gliding
At MeFitPro we are dedicated to providing outstanding education & training courses. We are an internationally recognised education & training provider for fitness professionals, accredited by REPs UAE with international portability through ICREPS, EREPS (Europe Active), CIMSPA UK, US and Canada which will enable our students to work anywhere in the world. Established in 2003, MeFitPro is a fitness industry leader in Middle East & we are proud to provide education & training courses in the following locations:
- United Arab Emirates: Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Sharjah & Ras Al-Khaimah
- Kingdom Saudi Arabia
It has been an honour to be recognised for our commitment to education & we have received several awards which has included:
2020 UAE Youth Sports & Fitness Awards
2019/20 Fitness Training Provider of The Year
2018 Best Fitness Facility – Men’s Health & Women’s Health Magazine at the 2018 Fit Awards
2018 Best Fitness Event – Men’s Health & Women’s Health Magazine at the 2018 Fit Awards
2018 Best Sports/Fitness Event – at the 2019 UAE Teen Sports and Fitness Awards