NASM International Certified Personal Trainer + Certified Nutrition Coach or Sports Nutrition CoachRegular price Dhs. 10,364.00 Sale price Dhs. 8,631.50
For over 30 years, the National Academy of Sports Medicine has developed the most successful, leading edge personal trainers in the fitness industry. Our program provides you with the most scientifically accurate information, delivered in our new, revolutionary digital learning platform and live workshops run at the MEFITPRO performance institute. If you want to become one of the best, most respected, and highest-paid personal trainers, it’s as simple as getting certified with NASM & MEFITPRO.
This Bundle Includes:
NASM International Certified Personal Trainer
The 7th edition of NASM’s Essentials of Personal Fitness Training has been updated with the most current evidence, strategies, and training techniques designed to equip fitness professionals with the necessary skills to optimize human potential and performance. The NASM Optimum Performance Training® (OPT™) model is the backbone of this process: a simple, straightforward approach to designing customized exercise programs that enhance your clients’ abilities to achieve their health, wellness, and fitness goals. With OPT, you’ll successfully train any client toward any goal. It’s proven and easy to implement.
NASM Certified Nutrition Coach
The program provides all of the information you need to help maximize your client’s success and put them on a path to better eating. Meaning you’ll be able to answer the questions your clients have and address the real-world nutritional problems they face.
NASM Sports Certified Nutrition Coach
With our Certified Sports Nutrition Coach (NASM-CSNC) course, you’ll learn how to develop personalized nutritional recommendations to optimize performance and recovery for fitness clients and athletes.
- All NASM courses are designed with YOU and your success in mind
- Employers agree that NASM Certified Personal Trainers (NASM-ICPTs) are better prepared to actively start their fitness career
- NASM has been the top choice with fitness pros around the world for more than 30 years, with 1,300,000 Fitness Professionals Educated
- NASM Personal Trainers can now train anyone from 9 to 99
- NASM’s exclusive Optimum Performance Training (OPT™) model offers an industry-first comprehensive training system based on scientific, evidence-based research.
- All NASM courses are Internationally Recognized and will enable you to work anywhere in the world. Accreditation Bodies: REPS UAE, EREPS (Europe), CIMSPA (UK), ICREPS, NCCA (US and Canada),New Zealand,Australia,South Africa