Indoor Cycling Instructor (Spin/RPM) APPLY NOW
Multiple Locations Full time
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Devising fun and creative lesson plans that are appropriate for participants of all fitness levels.
- Creating and maintaining a playlist of appropriate music for each class.
- Delivering lessons through the use of modeling and verbal instruction.
- Ensuring that participants use the equipment in a safe and appropriate manner.
- Suggesting tailored exercises for individuals with physical limitations or injuries.
- Organizing themed classes to attract clients and maintain interest.
- Maintaining a clean and safe workout area.
- Ensuring that the microphone, sound system, and spinning bikes are in excellent condition at all times.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Min High school diploma or equivalent.
- Successful completion of a Cycling Instructor training program.
- Demonstrable experience as a Cycling Instructor.
- CPR or First Aid certification.
- Ability to issue clear and succinct verbal directions.
- Excellent record-keeping skills.
- A knack for conducting lessons that cater to all fitness levels.
- Vibrant and personable disposition.
- Ability to motivate and challenge individuals to attain their fitness-related goals.
- Be in outstanding physical shape.
- Fluency in English language
- Indoor Cycling Teaching: 1 year (Required)
- Cycling Certification (Required)
- Fluent English (Required)