Gray Institute – Functional Golf System (Online)Regular price Dhs. 2,550.00 Sale price Dhs. 2,290.00
Functional Golf System is designed for any movement science practitioners who work with golfers. If you are interested in helping golfers improve their swing, power, and overall level of play, we encourage you to enroll.
With 12 different training programs that can be modified, the FGS can meet the needs of any golfer from beginner to elite professionals.
In this course, you will learn:
1. Describe the Chain Reaction Biomechanics of the golf swing
2. Describe the three-dimensional joint motions required for the Address, Backswing, Impact, and Finish.
3. Utilize the 4 –part Dynamic Movement strategy
4. Select, based on the movement assessment, and patient subjective responses, the initial starting Path sequence and Phase.
5. Progress the golfing client through a Path sequence
6. Modify the FGS Path based on individual needs
7. Enhance the training program based on client success.
ACE 1.6 CEC - (#CEP157357)
AFAA 15 CEU (#11,772)
ASCM 16 Contact Hrs. (#691340)
NASM 1.6 CEU (#303)
NATA-BOC 13 CE Hours (Category A)
PGA 14 MSRs
PROCERT 12 CCU
Approved through FSBPT/ProCert, recognized by the following 32 state APTA Organizations:
AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, DE, DC, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, MI, MS, MN, MO, MT, NE, NC, ND, OR, PA, PR, RI, SD, TN, UT, VT, VA, WY.
Upon completion of the modules, you are required to pass Functional Golf System Online Exam to gain your certification.
You can register anytime for this Online Course.