Veterinary Advisor APPLY NOW
- Provide a direct interface with veterinary professionals at the practice level to ensure the highest levels of veterinary endorsement for the brand (pet food).
- Communicate persuasively the technical superiority, practical application and commercial benefits of the products, resulting in increased distribution, recommendation and sales in veterinary practices in the assigned region.
- Manage clients located in the assigned working area, according to the strategies/guidelines set and focused on achieving the Quantitative / Qualitative objectives of the sales business plan.
- Ensure the local sales development through strong growth of the Consumer Care brands and services.
- Represent the brand as the strategic partner of choice in the pet food category to specified veterinary customers, through regular practice visits, meetings and seminars.
REQUIRED SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND ATTITUDE
- Minimum of 2 years of sales experience in the veterinary industry, Pharmaceutical company or Nutrition Company preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Veterinary Medicine is a plus
- Veterinary Clinic experience is highly desirable
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, presentation and influencing skills.
- Able to manage stressful situations
- Good negotiation & communication skills
- Veterinary industry: 1 year (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Fluent English (Required)