Personal Trainer APPLY NOW
Multiple Locations Full time
- To provide a professional PT service for gym members with a total focus on safety, attention to detail and customer service.
- Have a complete knowledge of the Fitness Industry and possess the ability to educate and train your clients clearly.
- Perform administrative duties in a complete, organized and accurate manner.
- Possess ability to work without direct supervision
- Maintain a positive attitude and contribute toward a quality work environment
- Enjoy working with people and possess a friendly and outgoing personality.
REQUIRED SKILLS, QUALIFICATONS AND ATTITUDE
- Valid PT Certification (Level 2 or Level 3)
- A high level of motivation, initiative and professionalism.
- A passion for health, fitness and success
- Exceptional customer service and sales skills
- An ability to work as part of a team and demonstrate leadership
- A hands-on, positive and 'can-do' attitude
- A high level of motivation, initiative and professionalism
- Personal Training: 1 year (Required)
- Personal Training (Required)
- Fluent English (Required)