Fitness Manager APPLY NOW
New Delhi, India Full time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensures the professional and efficient operation of the gymnasium, aerobic studio and recreation facilities.
- Coordinates all fitness instructor training and development programs, ensuring the correct standardised methods of exercise testing, programming and training are maintained/developed.
- Oversees the fitness analysis and re-evaluation programmes and ensures the required level of professionalism is maintained at all times.
- Regularly review all policies and procedures relating to the fitness (Gym & Pool) & recreation taking action to formulate and propose improvements
- To conduct a weekly operational meeting for all the Recreation & Fitness Associates
- Handles guest and employee enquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, reporting complaints or problems if no immediate solution can be found, whilst feeding back a prompt follow up.
- Maintains positive guest and colleague interactions with good working relationships.
- Maximises employee productivity through the use of multi-skilling, multi-tasking and flexible scheduling to meet the financial goals of the business as well as the expectations of the Members and Guests.
- Assists in the preparation of the department budget.
- Ensure the Fitness & Recreational facilities operates successfully and is individually profitable in accordance with the standard of the Club
- To coordinate with the needs of the department and ensure the smooth operation, cleanliness and maintenance of the gym, pool & activity facilities and equipment
- Maximises sales and revenues for the Club and fitness & recreation facilities
- Manage current year Fitness & Recreation sales and promotional activities and expenses within budget
- To be responsible for supervising the day-to-day operations of the Fitness & Recreation
- Coach and guide GSOs, Team leaders, Attendants, Departmental Tutors
- Recruit, select and develop Fitness & Recreation Associates to work following the operational, financial, administrative philosophies willing to become multi skilled and perform multi tasks
- Through hands on management, supervise closely all Fitness & Recreation Associates in the performance of their duties in accordance with policies and procedures and applicable laws
Required Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Sports Science, Physical education or related area
- Prior experience in managing Fitness facilities, operations and programs
- Min Personal Trainer L3 Certification
- Certifications in Group Exercise is a plus
- Proactive, friendly and approachable character
|||New Delhi, India|||||||||OfKOqdl1tdM5SUV6|||FULL_TIME|||AED|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false