CrossFit Coach APPLY NOW
Abu Dhabi, UAE Full time
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To provide coaching and training to assigned groups of clients using the CrossFit methodologies and to ensure safety and facilitate performance towards planned goals.
- Assist in maintaining cleanliness and organization of facility.
- Assist in facility and equipment maintenance.
- Design and implement group warm-up protocols.
- Coordinate logistics to ensure efficient operation of gym space and experience.
- Greet clients upon entering.
- Lead and supervise group coaching sessions.
- Provide post-training feedback and cues for improved athlete performance.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with clients to enhance their gym experience.
- Calmly and competently respond to emergency situations.
- Participate and contribute to staff meetings and staff education events.
- Actively engage in professional development and continuing education.
- Perform other job duties that may arise or are deemed necessary by management.
REQUIRED SKILLS, EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Min. CrossFit L1 qualified and experience working in a Affiliate environment.
- Other qualifications are desirable, eg. Strength and Conditioning
- Demonstrate a dedicated commitment to the CrossFit ethos and personal fitness
- Be a strong teacher and leader within the team, able to work alone and be comfortable in-front of large classes
- Be able to work as a close team, able to take critique and adapt within the role
- Be able to connect with a diverse cross section of members and have a thirst to impart knowledge
- Flexibility to adapt and meet schedule and demands of business