This privacy notice applies to the use of personal information and other information by MEFITPRO.
Any member of MEFITPRO may use and share, with its partners, the information you provide and other information it holds about you for the purposes set out below.
INFORMATION WE MAY HOLD ABOUT YOU
- Information you've provided to us, including on our website
- Information about our content, products and services you've ordered or enquired about
- Information provided by other companies who've obtained your permission to share information about you
- Information, uploads and comments you make about the products and services from us that you use, for example how you train using products, course
- Information we collect from the website, events and trainings you use and/or selected third party content, products and services. For more information on cookies and how to manage them, please see the section on cookies
- IP address (this is a number that identifies a specific network device on the internet and is required for your devices to communicate with websites) and location data
- Technical information from the devices you use to access MEFITPRO content, products and services, for example, the collection of website diagnostic and traffic information
HOW WE MAY USE YOUR INFORMATION
In addition to using your information to provide you with products, services, events, content, and general account management, we may also use your information in the following ways:
- To monitor, improve and protect our products and services, work with our agents and business partners to improve the products and services we offer, and develop new products and services
- We may share information with credit reference, fraud prevention agencies and other companies for use in credit decisions, for fraud detection and debt recovery purposes
- If false or inaccurate information is provided and fraud is identified, the details will be passed to fraud prevention agencies. Law enforcement agencies may access and use this information. We and other organisations may also access and use this information to prevent fraud and money laundering, for example when: checking details on applications for credit and credit related or other facilities; managing credit and credit related accounts and facilities; recovering debt; checking details on proposals and claims for all types of insurance; or checking details of job applications and employees. We and other organisations may access and use from other countries the information recorded by fraud prevention agencies. Please contact us if you want to receive details of the relevant fraud prevention agencies
- For market research
- To enable us to comply with any legal or regulatory requirements; to protect or enforce our rights or the rights of any third party; in the detection and prevention of fraud and other crimes; and for the purpose of safeguarding national security
- We may disclose your information to any successors of our business for them to use for the purposes set out in this privacy notice
Unless you've asked us not to:
- To send you periodic newsletters and other information about products, services, events and content you have chosen or are entitled to receive
- To send you direct marketing. This may include communications by post, telephone or email, about us and our business partners’ content, products and services, events and special offers, including, where applicable, for a reasonable time after you have ceased to be a customer of ours
Marketing and tailored advertising
You can choose not to receive direct marketing or tailored advertising. You can adjust your preferences in the following ways: by calling us on +971 4 323 3232, by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link in marketing information from us or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Online behavioural advertising
You should be aware that when you access or use our website, we may collect information from the devices you use to access our website by using 'cookies'.
If you'd like to learn how to manage these cookies and choose whether or not to receive information of different types, please see the section "Controlling My Cookies" below.
What are cookies and how do they work?
Cookies are small bits of text that are downloaded to the devices you use to receive MEFITPRO online information. Your browser makes these cookies available every time you visit the website again, so it can recognise you and can then tailor what you see on your device.
Cookies are an important part of the internet. They make using devices and accessing online information much smoother and affect lots of the useful features of websites. There are many different uses for cookies, but they fall into four main groups.
- Cookies that are needed to provide the content, product or service you have asked for - Some cookies are essential to help your devices download or stream the information, or so you can move around websites and use their features. Without these cookies, content, products or services you've asked for can't be provided.
Improving your browsing experience - Cookies allow the application or website to remember choices you make, such as your language or region and they provide improved features.
Analytics - We like to keep track of what websites, information and links are popular and which ones don't get used so much, to help us keep our information relevant and up to date. It's also very useful to be able to identify trends of how people navigate (find their way through) our information and when and where 'error messages' may originate.
This group of cookies, often called 'analytics cookies' are used to gather this information. The information collected is grouped with the information from everyone else’s cookies. We can then see the overall patterns of usage rather than any one person’s activity. Analytics cookies are used to improve how an application, a website and its pages work.
Our applications, web locations, websites and communications you get from us also contain small invisible images known as 'web beacons' or ' pixels'. These are used to count the number of times the page or email has been viewed and allows us to measure the effectiveness of the communication.
Affiliate cookies - We also use 'affiliate' cookies. Some of our web based information will contain promotional links to other companies’ sites. If you follow one of these links and then register with or buy something from that other site, a cookie is used to tell the other site that you came from one of our sites. That other site may then pay us a small amount for the successful referral.
Controlling my cookies
- How can I see and manage my cookies in my browser?
Virtually all modern browsers allow you to see what cookies you've got, and to clear them individually or clear all of them. To find out how to do this go to aboutcookies.org, which contains comprehensive information on how to do this on a wide variety of desktop browsers.
- How can I choose not to receive Online Behavioural Advertising and other tracking cookies?
In addition to the controls available on your computer, there are other ways of choosing not to receive Online Behavioural Advertising and other tracking cookies.
* Please note that most of these choices work by setting a cookie that overrides the behavioural advertising cookie. If you clear all your cookies, you will also clear these opt-out cookies, therefore changing your preferences. In this instance you would need to choose again.