NASM International Certified Personal Trainer + Physique and Bodybuilding CoachRegular price Dhs. 10,364.00 Sale price Dhs. 8,631.50
For over 30 years, the National Academy of Sports Medicine has developed the most successful, leading edge personal trainers in the fitness industry. Our program provides you with the most scientifically accurate information, delivered in our new, revolutionary digital learning platform and live workshops run at the MEFITPRO performance institute. If you want to become one of the best, most respected, and highest-paid personal trainers, it’s as simple as getting certified with NASM & MEFITPRO.
Download Detailed Course Structure and Overview
This Bundle Includes:
NASM International Certified Personal Trainer
The 7th edition of NASM’s Essentials of Personal Fitness Training has been updated with the most current evidence, strategies, and training techniques designed to equip fitness professionals with the necessary skills to optimize human potential and performance. The NASM Optimum Performance Training® (OPT™) model is the backbone of this process: a simple, straightforward approach to designing customized exercise programs that enhance your clients’ abilities to achieve their health, wellness, and fitness goals. With OPT, you’ll successfully train any client toward any goal. It’s proven and easy to implement.
NASM Physique and Bodybuilding Coach
The NASM-PBC takes the guesswork out of training for physique goals. Through expert insight and detailed resources, you can help clients break through all the misinformation and noise of physique training seen on social media and the internet. You’ll tap into well-rounded programming that gives you the inspiration, insight, and methods to successfully reach your goals or coach clients toward their aesthetic aspirations.
NASM International Certified Personal Trainer (NASM-ICPT) Overview:
- Professional Development and Responsibilities
- Anatomy,Physiology and Applied science
- Functional Anatomy
- Exercise technique and training instruction
- Assessments and Client Screening
- Program design using the NASM’s signature Optimum Performance Training (OPT) model - exclusive to our NASM students
- Business and Client relation
- Behavior Change Coaching
- Nutrition and Supplementation
- Assessment and Programme Design for Chronic Health Conditions and Special Populations
- 23 In-Depth Chapters including Audio Summaries
- +140 guided learning hours and practical face to face live workshops in the MEFITPRO performance institute
- +45 High Quality Learning Videos
- +200 Exercise Demonstration Videos
- Unlimited access to theory practice exams and quizzes
- Practical Assessment
- Online Theory Exam
- Support and mentorship from the regions leading fitness educators
- All NASM courses are designed with YOU and your success in mind
- Employers agree that NASM Certified Personal Trainers (NASM-ICPTs) are better prepared to actively start their fitness career
- NASM has been the top choice with fitness pros around the world for more than 30 years, with 1,300,000 Fitness Professionals Educated
- NASM Personal Trainers can now train anyone from 9 to 99
- NASM’s exclusive Optimum Performance Training (OPT™) model offers an industry-first comprehensive training system based on scientific, evidence-based research.
- All NASM courses are Internationally Recognized and will enable you to work anywhere in the world. Accreditation Bodies: REPS UAE, EREPS (Europe), CIMSPA (UK), ICREPS, NCCA (US and Canada),New Zealand,Australia,South Africa